Thursday 28 February 2013

Some knitting goals...

- to learn continental knitting. I may try a dishcloth or something small to see if I can get an even tension.

- something other than baby knits and scarves! Although I'm not sure I've got the patience to do an adult jumper at the moment, so perhaps a bag will be a good option...

- ...which may mean I need to have another go at lining with fabric. I've done this once before (complete with phone pocket) but it still feels a wee bit scary.

- design something myself? I've adapted a few things, but I don't think I've started anything from scratch. Chunky garter stitch scarves don't count!

2 comments:

  1. OOh they sound fun goals Lorna - you could combine two of them by designing a bag, knitting it in pure wool and felting it...then the third goal may not be needed!
    I'm a big fan of small things!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I quite fancy having a go at some colourwork too... I'll have to keep my eyes open for fun ideas.

      Delete