Friday 18 January 2013

Snuggly success

Just a quick post today... I'm off out soon!  The good news is that the Snuggly Bunny's finished.  I'm going to try to get a better picture in daylight tomorrow if I can, but it's done :-)


I'm not quite as happy with the face on this one compared to my first; perhaps it's because of the paler yarn I used or perhaps I've just not stitched the eyes and nose quite as well.  I'm still fairly pleased with it though.  It's slightly cuter than it looks here so if I can get a better photo I'll be happy!

This time, I used the 3-needle cast off to join the 2 halves of the body and made the neck 2 stitches narrower for a row or so.  I knitted the head in the round again but otherwise followed the pattern as written.  I do like this design and I'm sure I'll do another soon.


1 comment:

  1. Its so cute and I love it in the green. I'm going to print out this pattern and make a spare one for Evelyn..always good to have spares of cuddly items lol.

    ReplyDelete